Wednesday, October 01, 2008
Little Cowgirl (Landrie's Birthday Part 2)
For Landrie's 2nd birthday, we had a Cowgirl Party - pony and all! We hired Chunky Monkey to come and entertain our family and friends. Landrie still talks like she remembers the actual day. She likes to remind Lolly that she forgot to get a carrot for Chunky Monkey! She was a little timid at first, but I think she enjoyed it in the end. She was a precious little cowgirl!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a cute party idea. I'll have to keep that in mind for my girls. Our season is not going so great. We are 1-3 and we have not started out with that kind of record in a long long time.
Hope you all win this Friday.
Ha ha, that's great. Was Chunky Monkey the pony's name?
Cute pics of the girls! Love the boots :)
I am not going to the reunion. Are you?
Sweetest little cowgirl I know! And, yes, Chunky Monkey was a big hit! Great Party!
Post a Comment