With Landrie having an October birthday, I decided that a Pumpkin-themed party would be great! We had heard about the Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch and it didn't disappoint!
The party was inexpensive and fun! They provided a covered table area, a free hay ride and for party favors - a small pumpkin. We brought cupcakes and drinks and that was it. The kids loved all of the cute character cut-outs and the adults loved the picture opportunities! Unfortunately, it felt like it was over 100 degrees outside! Landrie was crying as she opened presents because sweat was dripping in her eyes.



The party went so well and was so much fun, that we're repeating it again tomorrow! This time, I'm in a little over my head as we decided to invite several more families. We're expecting close to 40 kids! I'm sure the party will be great!
No comments:
Post a Comment