Thursday, October 02, 2008

The Big 3! (Landrie's Birthday Part 3)

Landrie's 3rd birthday was the first one in our new house. I was a little fearful of kids on the new carpet, so we scaled back - as much as you can with 3 siblings, 5 cousins and their kids, grandparents and great-grandparents! I think we still had close to 40 people!

In all the craziness, I only have a few pictures. They're pretty cute though because typical Landrie - she's covered in chocolate icing! She could care less about the cake, she just wants the messy icing!


On her "real" birthday with the grocery cart and Curious George toy Mommy and Daddy got her. She got her kitchen from Gigi and Grandpa, so we thought the cart would be a good addition. She still plays with the kitchen now.

Karsyn celebrating Landrie's birthday for the first time. She looks really excited. ;)







post signature

1 comment:

Brea said...

OK, the craziest thing about this post is how LITTLE Karsyn is! Oh my goodness!! Love these posts, can't wait until the last one! :)