One of the coolest traditions is for the Euless Fire and Police to escort the Trojans back to school. Even though we didn't get the W, they still greeted the buses with a police escort and the fire ladders raised.
We had a great run this season 15-1! I know Coach K definitely wanted 16-0, but they are very proud of what they accomplished! The whole playoff run was close and competitive...we were lucky to make it as far as we did. And, there's always next year!
I'm excited to have my husband home and working a more normal 40-50 hours a week, as opposed to 80+. But - that's the life of a coach's family and we love it!
2 comments:
I love it when life goes back to "normal." Sorry for the loss, but happy your husband is back home.
Merry Christmas
Such a bummer!!!!!!!!!!!
By the way, I don't think you could have chosen a worse picture of me :)
Post a Comment