Sunday, January 31, 2010

Where oh where did my little blog go?

I've disappeared from the blogging world and I'm not sure why. Things have been status quo lately, boring even, so I haven't had much to share. The girls are happy healthy and doing well, and we're enjoying having Lamar home more often. He's coaching 7th grade basketball right now and with no after-school practices, that gets him home around dinner time (or earlier) now!


post signature

2 comments:

Channa, Oh its the Coachs Wife said...

Yes it does! When JR emailed me, I thought of you!! Funny that we will be playing eachother on my birthday. I was secretly hoping it would be our bi-week.
That sounds like a good plan!
Any big plans for your bday? Only alittle over a month away!!

Brea said...

I have missed your blogs! Boring is good, though, right? Anyway, I'm back on the blogging scene, so you need to get back on it too! :) Love you!