We rode the Ladybugs (can't remember the official name) and it was a lot like the Mad Tea Party, but jerked you around more when it changed directions. The girls loved it, but I could have passed on that one.
The Chew-Chew train was great! You heard a story as you traveld through a half-eaten watermelon, giant animal crackers and candy.


We had heard from everyone that Toy Story Midway Mania was a must, so we braved a 30ish minute wait to check it out. It was really cool, but probably more so for the grown ups. You were in these cars with a video game like controller. It would pull up to different targets to shoot out and score points. The girls couldn't master the controllers, but I thought it was really fun.

After that, we went on a different carousel ride and then headed to the hotel for naps. Lolly and I had grand plans of staying for the 9 o'clock fireworks and then the 10:30 Fantasmic show that night, so we knew we needed our rest.

2 comments:
I want to go next summer....Can I? Can I? as the girls would say?
I love reading about this vacation. I still have your album for the pictures and promise to send soon or bring with me for Landrie's party!
Miss you!
Love the pictures! :)
Post a Comment