Monday, May 26, 2008

Birthday, Farm & Zoo - Oh My!

I didn't realize how long it's been since I've posted (especially with pictures). We've been going and going lately...I have had pictures to post for 3 weeks, so here you go:


Lolly's BIG Birthday Dinner at Maggianno's - YUM!


Landrie & Karsyn at Luke's Petting Zoo Party



I got to take the girls to the FW Zoo for the first time. Lamar and Landrie have been together and the girls went with Gigi & Grandpa and Pops & Lolly, but never with me. I enjoyed it so much! They loved all of the animals--especially the monkeys, jaguars and elephants.




post signature

2 comments:

Gigi said...

Jennifer, thanks for the pictures! Hope you are having a fun Memorial Day!

Miss you all!
Gigi

KARA said...

LOVE the pics and the post...was wondering where you were :). By the way you looked FANTASTIC the other night at church - keep up the good work!