I have been looking forward to Boomama's Tour since last year! I had so much fun peaking into other people's homes and getting ideas for my decorations too. I'm pretty traditional when it comes to Christmas and my decorating, so if you were here last year, you'll notice little has changed. I have added a few little things though.
This year we moved the tree into our living room where we spend most of our time. I love it here! Surprisingly, the girls haven't messed with it at all!
The stockings are hung by the chimney with care...
The Little People Nativity has been a HUGE hit for these two angels below:


And of course, Rudolph and Clarice!
I also have a Christmas Countdown Calendar. My mom did this project and got me hooked too. Landrie loves to take down the numbered ornaments each day to countdown until presents and Baby Jesus' Birthday.

Merry Christmas to all!!
16 comments:
Love the stockings by the chimney! And oh.........what do you think she's dreaming of in the last photo...how sweet.
Mine's posted. I have two versions.
A thumbnail short version
and
a
slide show long version.
Your daughters are beautiful. Thanks for the tour! Blessings.
What a fun tree! Thank you for sharing your pretties with us!
Love the countdown calendar! Your girls are so pretty! Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Your home looks gorgeous for Christmas. When my girls were small we always had a birthday cake on Christmas Eve for Jesus. I love the idea of the countdown calendar! Merry Christmas, Karen
Your tree is absolutely beautiful, and I love the countdown calendar...I'm sure the girls love that! They are such pretty children!
Merry Christmas,
Andrea
What a sweet house and precious girls! Your tree is beautiful and I especially love the countdown calendar.
Enjoyed my visit. Merry Christmas!
the countdown calendar is awesome!what a neat idea! everything is so beautiful!
Thanks for the peak in your home! Your daughters are beautiful!
Merry Christmas! Your daughters are beautiful. I'm sure they love the tree so much they don't want to cause anything to fall! I have a Rudolph, but not the one from the Build a Bear.
Your daughters are beautiful! Thank you for inviting us in to view all your Christmas decorations. Everything looks so beautiful, warm and festive.
Thank for the tour. I love the stocking hangers. I have seen them in several different homes. Merry Christmas.
Thanks for the tour. You have a couple of cuties! Merry Christmas.
Great pictures! Thank you for sharing! :)
A belated visitor from the Christmas Tour. Sorry I took so long. Beautiful tour. Thanks for sharing. Hope your Christmas was lovely.
Happy New Year from Northern Ireland!!
Post a Comment