So when I posted about Landrie's birthday, I left out an important item. When I woke her up that morning, I told her that we were no longer wearing diapers. She was 3 now, so we didn't wear them anymore. She said OK and happily put on her panties.
We've had a few successes, but more failures. This is SO much work!! I'm still terrified that she will be 5 years old and still peeing and pooping on herself!!!
I've come to the conclusion that Karsyn will be potty trained before Landrie is.
I'm considering the bringing the "cage" back and making her play in there with her potty...ALL DAY LONG! No, you don't need to call CPS...it's not really a cage. Just the name that I affectionately gave it a long time ago--it's really a play yard that we used when Landrie was younger.
So, pray for my patience and pray for Landrie to PLEASE figure this thing out!!! I'm not giving up. We WILL NOT be buying diapers for her anymore...no matter what!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't envy you one bit. Hang in there, no one goes to college still in diapers. : )
Post a Comment