
I love a good party and have made quite a few things without my hubby. I am the handy one at home. Today, I'm going to show my clipboards that he definitely didn't help with. He'd probably rather I didn't do them at all since they do create a bit of a mess.
These started with my love and obsession with scrapbook paper and ribbon. I bought one from someone and decided I could do it too.
You need the following supplies:
- clipboard with U-shape clip (97 cents at Wal-mart)
- Ink/chalk/craft paint for the edges of the clipboard
- 12 x 12 scrapbook paper (2-3 different sheets per board)
- coordinating ribbons (3 or more different colors, textures and sizes looks best)
- Mod Podge - I use the Mod Podge as a glue and as a sealer.
- Cricut (if personalizing)
These make great teacher gifts!!


10 comments:
There you are!! Whoop Whoop!! LOVE these... too cute!
~Whitney
How stinkin' cute! Great idea for teacher gifts I like that!
Jennie @ Cinnaberry Suite
These are so cute! I want one!!
These are so adorable! What cricut cartridge did you use to personalize them? I've been wanting a cartridge with a cute font like that...
My favorite Cricut cartridge is Alphalicious.
Channa - I'm going to start an Etsy.com site soon and will have my clipboards for sale. I'll do a post once I get it started.
Thanks everyone!
PRECIOUS!!! Those are so cute! I love your blog. Consider me your newest follower!
Hope you have a agreat weekend
SO CUTE!!! Love them all! :)
These are really cute! As a teacher, I'd love to get one of these!
Those are awesome! I like the one in the middle at the top the most! :)
Just stopping in from Kellys Korner. I LOVE these they are wonderful!
Post a Comment